There ya go! "Radioactive" set the record for the longest running song on the Hot 100 (I believe that was what inspired them to implement the rule that songs below #25 are dropped if they've been on for longer than a year).
And many kids misbehave in public because they want attention.
Anyway, now onto round 7:
90) A song about how misfortune can be a character builder.
89) This band's first two Top 40 hits went to #1, and this one fell a spot short, but made it to #1 on my chart.
88) Something one might say after being outside in cold weather.
87) The artist of this song has the same first name as someone from Sesame Street (a person, not a muppet).
86) This band had three #1s, all of them collaborations with other artists. This was the last of those.